The ‘Home Barista’ course offers both practical and theoretical knowledge about brewing coffee. We will help to equip you with the tools that will allow you to feel at home with your own espresso machine and grinder. You’ll learn the basics regarding brewing espresso, milk frothing and basic latte art techniques. If you would like more in depth knowledge about latte art we recommend you take the ‘Latte Art’ course. From espresso brewing to milk frothing, we’ll practise achieving a creamy milk texture, with a focus on pouring and on reaching the right espresso to milk ratio, ensuring the froth and crema mixes into a tasty consistency. We’ll also help you with general questions concerning your coffee equipment.
Come and join us for a fun and hands on learning experience!
Location: Gammel Kongevej 84, 1850 Frederiksberg
Duration: 2 hours
Participants: 4-6 people
Terms: We reserve the right to cancel a course with fewer than 4 participants. It is possible for you to change the date of your course up to 14 days prior. *Observe: The course is only taught in Danish
You’ll learn to become the coffee expert and barista of your home.
- Coffee brewing processes and elements such as grinding
- Construction of espresso and what determines it’s flavour
- Knowledge about coffee brewing, milk foaming and ratios
- Coffee equipment functions and settings programming
What You’ll Get
- Plenty of high quality coffee to feel, smell and taste
- Detailed information about how to froth milk and balance ratios
- Basic latte art techniques
- A confidence boost in your coffee brewing abilities