Alligator Chopper – simply the best.
Swedish award winning patent.
Since 2001, Alligator has been the leading manufacturer of choppers for cooking.
With its Swedish roots, Alligator’s products are created according to simple and effective design ideals. Efforts have been made to produce a user-friendly, functional and durable product that you can enjoy in your kitchen arsenal for many years. Alligator has a number of patents that ensure fast, uniform and easy processing of food, but are primarily known for their unique notches, also called “the chopper”, shown here as a prototype.
The chopper is designed to give the user the easiest and fastest chopping experience possible, and every detail has been thought of, from safety to kitchen hygiene. The chopper was originally designed according to the concept that working with raw materials should be easy and fun.
A truly unique chopper
Alligator, with its 3 different inserts, gives users as many as 28 sharp blades in one hand at a time, without ever getting your fingers near the blades. The chopper allows easy chopping for e.g. diced in lettuce or potato fries. It is the safest and fastest way to process raw materials and even allows your children to participate in the kitchen without the risk of injury. The blades are sharply etched which is a very complicated process which gives maximum sharpness and durability.
- is made of stainless steel
- has a smart ABS plastic cleaning net that minimizes subsequent cleaning
- has 3 different stainless steel blades so you can cut from super fine to medium rough. You can easily switch between the 3 blades provided – 3 × 3/6 × 6/12 × 12 mm.
- comes with a PC plastic collector which saves you chili and onion fingers and eyes that run into water after chopping onions
- And it can go in the dishwasher