This model of shower is coated with the application of nanotechnology, a High NanoQuartz Coating that enhances the non-sticky feature of this shower. This high quality Competition shower screen has an innovative and very fine membrane to get the ideal distribution of the water on the coffee in the portafilter. This very fine membrane keeps the group clean and slows the flow of water for a better and consistent extraction. The quartz coating will improve the water flow, make the cleaning process of the shower a simple wipe and increase extraction consistency, more durable and more resistant.
Manufactured as a non-welded single piece shower screen consisting of a special integrated membrane built inside the supporting body offering a filtering capacity of 200 microns.
Features of the NanoQuartz technology:
– The advantage of this technology is its hydrorepellent effect – water comes down in a shower of tiny drops that are uniformly distributed over the whole surface of the shower head, saturating the coffee evenly.
– The coating makes it easier to remove used coffee pods, and it also makes it easier to clean thereby rendering the antibacterial nature of the surfaces extremely effective.
– Non-stick coating made of NANOQUARTZ increases the resistance to corrosion and chemical reaction.
INTERNAL DIAMETER: 55,4
EXTERNAL DIAMETER: 56,4
WALL HEIGHT: 5 mm
WEIGTH: 0,05 kg
CENTRAL HOLE: 7 mm
PERFORATIONS: Ø 3 mm, 98 holes each containing 19 microperforations
MATERIAL: Stainless steel AISI304 Food Safe
Compatible with La Marzocco and Synesso.
Made in Italy.
– When back flushing coffee group: Remove the nanotech shower screen, before back flushing with any chemical detergent. Clean nanotech shower with water only and wipe with soft cloth.
– Chemical cleaners such as Cafiza and Pulycaff can strip the “nanotech” coating.